Our Top Priority — Our Guests
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures have been introduced:
- Prior to arrival, guests will be asked if they would like to discuss personal preferences on service levels and interaction with colleagues
- Temperature checks for all guests and colleagues, as well as standard protocols for handling temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above
- PPE available for all guests to use during their stay, which include face masks, disinfectant hand sanitizers and disposable gloves (upon request)
- Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place for all colleagues, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing and case notification protocols
- Preventive measures have been distributed to all suppliers and contractors
- Significant increases in regular disinfection is conducted across hotel areas
- Increased cleaning in place of all hard surfaces throughout hotel public areas and in guest rooms – focusing on frequently used elements such as door handles, etc.
- Increased anti-viral disinfection measures in place for all in room soft furnishings and surfaces e.g. telephones, bedside buttons, etc.
- Guest room bedding and linens cleaned and changed daily for all new check in guests
- Laundry, bedding and linens washed at sufficiently high temperatures to ensure sterilization
- Table distancing measures in dining outlets to ensure alignment with local requirements